Important Dates: 2020
Hull City Council meet on the 4th Thursday of each month at 7pm.
Council will meet on date below!
Mayor & Council is Inviting you to Hull City regular Council meeting on March 25,2021 at 7:00p.m
Mayor Walton will give the City Address for the year of 2021
Meeting will be held In person at Jackson EMC
85 Spratlin Mill Rd, Hull, GA 30646
Black History Month
UserFiles/File/2021-03-09 18 56 54 - Small.mov
Mayor Walton Video Address to Danielsville High School.
Mayor Walton & First Lady attend Comer Elementary School for Black History Month
Mayor Walton Talks about being the first black Mayor of Hull GA. & First Lady Read to 3rd graders about Mrs. Oprah Winfrey who inspired her to want to make a positive different in the world.
Documents and Forms
Our City Clerk is Sandra Pou. She can be reached at 762-234-0430
- Declaration of Local State Health Emergency and Public Announcement for the Citizenry of The City of Hull, Georgia - click here
- Comprehensive Plan & Resolution - click here
- Hull, GA Ordinances - click here (large file may take a few minutes to download)
- Business License Applications (Call the City Clerk) 762-234-0430
- Hull, GA Ethics Ordinance - click here
- Hull, GA Rules of Decorum - click here
- Hull, GA Expenditure Budget (2020) - click here
- Does the City of Hull assess property taxes? No, we do not.
- Does the City of Hull provide water or garbage services? No, we do not.
- Who do we contact about using the Civic Club? Mike Reily at 706-850-5274