Documents and Forms
Our City Clerk is Sandra Pou. She can be reached at 762-234-0430
- Declaration of Local State Health Emergency and Public Announcement for the Citizenry of The City of Hull, Georgia - click here
- Comprehensive Plan & Resolution - click here
- Hull, GA Ordinances - click here (large file may take a few minutes to download)
- Business License Applications (Call the City Clerk) 762-234-0430
- Hull, GA Ethics Ordinance - click here
- Hull, GA Rules of Decorum - click here
- Hull, GA Expenditure Budget (2020) - click here
- Does the City of Hull assess property taxes? No, we do not.
- Does the City of Hull provide water or garbage services? No, we do not.
- Who do we contact about using the Civic Club? Mike Reily at 706-850-5274