Important Dates: 2020
Hull City Council meet on the 4th Thursday of each month at 7pm.
Mayor and Council is inviting you to Hull Tree lighting and singing Chrismas Carols service will be held on Dec 1,2020. Mask is required and social distancing.
(COVID-19 MASK GIVEAWAY)
The City is giving away 500 mask to whomever is in need. Please call our City Clerk at (762) 234-0430 to pick them up.
Council will meet on date below!
Mayor & Council is Inviting you to Hull City regular Council meeting on Tuesday Dec 29,2020 at 6 p.m
Meeting will be held Via Zoom please read below!
If you would like to ask a question during the meeting you would need to call the City Clerk Sandy Pou at (762) 234-0430 in advance to give your Name, Address and Question.
Join Zoom Conferencing Meeting by video click on the link!
Meeting ID: 819 639 9357
Call in by dailing:
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
Find your local number:
Documents and Forms
Our City Clerk is Sandra Pou. She can be reached at 762-234-0430
- Declaration of Local State Health Emergency and Public Announcement for the Citizenry of The City of Hull, Georgia - click here
- Comprehensive Plan & Resolution - click here
- Hull, GA Ordinances - click here (large file may take a few minutes to download)
- Business License Applications (Call the City Clerk) 762-234-0430
- Hull, GA Ethics Ordinance - click here
- Hull, GA Rules of Decorum - click here
- Hull, GA Expenditure Budget (2020) - click here
- Does the City of Hull assess property taxes? No, we do not.
- Does the City of Hull provide water or garbage services? No, we do not.
- Who do we contact about using the Civic Club? Mike Reily at 706-850-5274