Important Dates: 2020
Hull City Council meet on the 4th Thursday of each month at 7pm.
(COVID-19 MASK GIVEAWAY)
The City is giving away 500 mask to whoever is in need. Please call our City Clerk at (762) 234-0430 to pick them up.
Council will meet on date below!
Mayor & Council is Inviting you to Hull Zoning meeting & City regular Council meeting on Jan 28,2021 at 6:00p.m
Meeting will be held Via Zoom please read below!
If you would like to ask a question during the meeting you would need to call the City Clerk Sandy Pou at (762) 234-0430 in advance to give your Name, Address and Question.
Join Zoom Conferencing Meeting by video click on the link!
Meeting ID: 819 639 9357
Call in by dailing:
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
Find your local number:
Documents and Forms
Our City Clerk is Sandra Pou. She can be reached at 762-234-0430
- Declaration of Local State Health Emergency and Public Announcement for the Citizenry of The City of Hull, Georgia - click here
- Comprehensive Plan & Resolution - click here
- Hull, GA Ordinances - click here (large file may take a few minutes to download)
- Business License Applications (Call the City Clerk) 762-234-0430
- Hull, GA Ethics Ordinance - click here
- Hull, GA Rules of Decorum - click here
- Hull, GA Expenditure Budget (2020) - click here
- Does the City of Hull assess property taxes? No, we do not.
- Does the City of Hull provide water or garbage services? No, we do not.
- Who do we contact about using the Civic Club? Mike Reily at 706-850-5274