Important Dates: 2022
Hull City Council meet on the 4th Thursday of each month at 7pm.
Happy New Year
Mayor & Council is Inviting you to Hull City Council Meeting in person at Jackson EMC Jan 28,2022 at 7:00p.m
New Councilmember Mike Mcelroy will be sworn in at the meeting. Congratulation
Hull annual tree lighting and caroling 2021
ARPA Business Application
Has no deadline it is on a first-come first- serve basis If you would like more information on the ARPA funds call our city clerk Sandy pou at (762) 234-0430
Documents and Forms
Our City Clerk is Sandra Pou. She can be reached at 762-234-0430
- Business License Applications (Call the City Clerk) 762-234-0430
- Declaration of Local State Health Emergency and Public Announcement for the Citizenry of The City of Hull, Georgia - click here
- Comprehensive Plan & Resolution - click here
- Hull, GA Ordinances - click here (large file may take a few minutes to download)
- Hull, GA Rules of Decorum - click here
- Hull, GA Expenditure Budget (2020) - click here
- Hull, GA Expenditure Budget (2021) - click here
- Hull, GA Expenditure Budget (2022) - click here
- Hull, GA Charter - click here
- Hull, GA Zoning - click here
- Does the City of Hull assess property taxes? No, we do not.
- Does the City of Hull provide water or garbage services? No, we do not.
- Who do we contact about using the Civic Club? Mike Reily at 706-850-5274